Sunday, September 25, 2011

Don't think twice, it's alright!

I've been here a week and it's been a complete time warp! Without a set schedule it's very easy to lose track of time and days and they end up just blurring into one. Apart from eating delicious food, shopping, and getting lost, I haven't accomplished much yet. Like anyone who has travelled long distances, I have been struggling with jet lag quite a bit this past week - but, I have had a break through! Last night I stayed up until midnight and right now it's 10:30pm...new records for me! woohoo!
This week I will be starting my yoga practice and workouts---lord knows all this indulgent food will be catching up with me :) This coming weekend I will be going for a short trip to Canberra, which is Australia's capitol, to accompany my aunt who just won a recipe competition and we're being flown down - with all accomodations included. Sweet deal! I'm okay with riding the coat-tails of someone else's achievement! Sorry I don't have more juicy stuff to spill. And by the way, this goes out to all the ladies: For those of you with the fantasy of steamy, attractive Aussie men - well, sorry to say that I haven't seen one that fits any of our fantasies. Until next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment