Friday, September 23, 2011

Hello from down unda!!!

Well, I'm finally here!
It only took about 20 hours but the plane ride was much more tolerable than I thought it would be. The great thing about international flights is that they have TV and food! I've been here only for about five days and it's been great! I'm still getting used to the driving on the opposite side of the road - among many other things, but it's great. Australia is making it's way into summer so they weather has been great! Most days are sunny and warm...a nice switch from gloomy and cool :) I have been extremely tired since I got here - I am literally falling asleep at 8:00pm...like I can't even keep my eyes open! I'm quite the party animal eh?
I haven't seen a kangaroo yet but I have witnessed the madness of a rugby game...American Football has got nothing on it! Be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment